Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What's going on?!?!?!? Proverbs, that's what.

Isaiah 18

Isaiah! What are you doing?! This is way too poetic for me to understand right now! I'll try again later...

For now, Proverbs!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.

For people my age (for everyone, really), it's really easy to think we know it all or that we are indestructible, but often times we are reminded that that's not the case.  Sometimes we have to face consequences for the decisions we make, and sometimes those consequences are not so pretty.  How can we avoid making bad decisions? By letting God make them for us! We have to (listen, of course, and) trust Him so that He can guide us.

After reading a friend's blog, I decided I wanted to include a song at the end of the post. I tried a couple of posts ago, if you noticed.
Here we go- By Our Love-Christy Nockels

No comments:

Post a Comment